Old June 10th 20, 03:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Matt Herron Jr.

Default AOA indicator poll.

On Tuesday, June 9, 2020 at 2:38:43 AM UTC-7, Luc Job wrote:
I got the PCB's yesterday...

And I've put some pictures of the probe hole setup on my DG on the Google album: https://bit.ly/aoaindicator

Too bad that the stencil is still missing... It comes in a separate parcel which takes a different way than the other one...

Next step will be to solder 1-2 circuits and test on other gliders.

I'm exploring different ways to display the most likely present value of the AOA, based on the 'past' values and filtered for turbulence... This is more for scientific reason than necessity... The 0.1 second average I've used last year is not a bad estimate and has proved to be very useable.

I'm setting up a logger to record individual values in order to have a better idea on what it looks like...

But no flyable conditions forecasted in the next days...

Cheers,

Luc

Eror 500 on your posted link, Lic.