Old November 16th 06, 06:00 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Phil Rhodes

Default Rockets Red Glare, pt 4 - redeye_01.jpg (1/1)

I got sent to Redeye from HAWK at MCAS Cherry Point in late '66. We only had
Redeye simulators; they looked like the real thing, but were used for
training. Anyway, we would test the thing by acquiring a cigarette across
the room.

"Paul Elliot" wrote in message
om...
Good old Dead-eye Redeye! I qualified with those back in '73.
The Stinger came out shortly after that.
--
PC Paul
89 PC800

Trip pics at: http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/paul1cart/my_photos

"To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to
society" - Theodore Roosevelt