Old February 5th 04, 06:44 AM
Rob Perkins

"MRQB" wrote:

I have herd that from more than you people telling me to stay away some say
best plane they ever owned (after vac. converstion) and you will not regret
buying one getting a lot of mixed opinions on this airplane. i like the
manual flap's no motors or switches to fail and hard top forget to put them
up like electric.

I Need to know main things to look for on this model like trouble spots ect.
any one know what it would cost to to a vac. pump conversion.

I think if you had a heart to heart about N7958B, which Jeff Paulson
might have for sale over in the hangar at Evergreen, he'd be able to
tell you what's what on a Fastback 172.

I think the thing even takes mogas.

I liked it, but the ones at Pearson climb oh so much better, with all
those extra horsies!

Rob