Old May 22nd 10, 08:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

Default Psychotropic Drugs Approved

On Sat, 22 May 2010 09:43:35 -0700 (PDT), Doug Hoffman wrote:

On May 22, 11:35*am, Mark wrote:

Now I find that Prozac makes me a fairly pleasant individual. I take a
measly 6000mg lithium however I'm usually pretty "up", but that's more
a state I developed after years of conditioning. In other words, LOL,
misery. Its really less about how we got this way, and more about
who we're going to become.

Apparently Prozac can cause one to repeat word-for-word a prior
posting, all the while making no sense whatsoever as a reply to a new
post. Interesting.

If a beehive is agitated, you'll have a mess on your hands. You're
probably gonna get stung, so call in the professionals. They dress in
white and methodically approach the hive. Then, they blow smoke up
the bees ass, which calms them down. Now you can handle the
situation. This is how mental health works. *******Mark of the
Forest