Old May 14th 21, 04:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Patrick (LS6-b EH)

Default Load Terrain, Waypoints, Airspace & PG Tasks into XCSoar in about 5 minutes

Hey all, in our (Proving Grounds - soaringtasks.com) continuing quest to make the transition from glider pilot to soaring pilot simple, we'd like to share another valuable resource/support for the over 20 SSA Chapters that have taken advantage of the "free setup" support provided by the SSA.

Check out this video that could guide a novice pilot through downloading terrain, airspace and waypoint files, then loading Proving Grounds tasks, in about 5 minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvLwbMNalEs

Hope it helps.

Fly safe, fly deliberately.