Old December 1st 06, 01:36 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ken Sorenson

Default US Rules Poll and Rules Committee Election

The recent SRA/SSA Rules Poll results are available on the SSA website:
Sailplane RacingRules & Process.

Congratulations to Hank Nixon for his re-election to the SSA Rules
Committee.

At our November 2006 meeting, Dave Cole ) was elected
Rules Committee Chairman by the committee members (Dave Cole, Hank Nixon,
Dave Mockler, Garret Willat, Ken Sorenson). The meeting minutes are in the
process of being finalized and will be posted on the SSA website soon. I'll
make an announcement here once they're posted.

Ken Sorenson
SSA Contest Committee Chairman