Old September 16th 07, 04:06 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Proton Fox

Default Standing Around - Thursday_00.jpg (0/1)

Greg Farr wrote in
:

Labels would be nice. Who makes these funny looking planes, England.
One looks like a old Russian type with the canard on a fighter. Do
those do anything on a fighter type plane? I know Rutan likes them.
The smaller one reminds me of an F-20 Tiger shark, the universal
Eurofigher we made, that no-one wanted. I'm putting in ear plugs now.

Greg
http://gregsplace.50megs.com
http://www.picturetrail.com/fugitive1

Nope, the canards are just for show...

Anyways...

The cast in order of appearance:

Beech B-200 Super King Air
Lockheed C.3 Hercules
BAE Hawk T.1
Shorts Tucano T.1
Eurofighter Typhoon F2 then T1

Anyone know what are the King Airs used for in RAF service? Google
implies these were previously civil registered with a commercial
operator.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg ADEX2005Grippen14.jpg (69.4 KB, 48 views)