Old January 30th 17, 12:49 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default What Is Wrong With OLC?

Nice guess, but I've been using the same username and password for about
4 years. I simply type the letter "d" in the username field and the
rest of my username and password are filled in automatically. I get
logged in, but can not claim flights.

Maybe they've come to dislike Chrome? I'll try Firefox or that new
browser that comes with Windows 10.

On 1/29/2017 3:13 PM, wrote:
On Sunday, January 29, 2017 at 8:25:07 AM UTC-8, Dan Marotta wrote:
I was unaware of that! So I followed your instructions and, voila:

An Error has occurred!

A Competitor with
this name and birthday already exists. Forgot
your password?

If you are positive you have the correct email, wouldn't this error message mean that you are using the wrong user name? "This name" referring to your pilot name. Just a guess...

--
Dan, 5J