Old April 19th 20, 01:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Soaring Contest and Coronavirus

I don't think it will be safe to hold a contest or meet this summer because I don't believe the COVID19 testing will be either available in large quantities or accurate enough.

Tom

Well, Tom, I guess you should not go to any contests. I also suggest you quit trying to force your opinion on everybody else. Up until recently, I enjoyed having something like "freedom of choice." I miss it.

Note that today is the 245th anniversary of the start of the American Revolution with the battles at Lexington and Concord.