Old November 26th 19, 04:25 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
2G

Default Cobra Trailer Fenders

On Monday, November 25, 2019 at 8:23:56 AM UTC-8, Tom BravoMike wrote:
(...)

It is not my in intention to argue about the usefulness or necessity of changing tires every 5 or 6 years - sounds reasonable - but I would like to hear from some independent source, maybe an automobile club like AA or RAC or similar, provided not corrupted by lobbyists. Maybe the German 'Stiftung Warentest'?

https://www.test.de/

Don't smartphone manufacturers suggest we should buy a new phone every 2 years, a new TV set every 4 years. Shouldn't houses be built for just one generation so that the construction industry can go on and on? Isn't it farmers who advertise: Drinka pinta milka day?

I did post such a reference - go back and read it.

So I did go back and read your posts. I found this link you left:
https://www.discounttire.com/learn/tire-aging
You don't consider this to be an independent source, do you? I apologize if I'm missing something. Please help.
Happy Thanksgiving, anyway!

Yes, I DO consider it to be an "independent source," don't you?