Old January 12th 07, 03:59 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default Sebring and Hitlaw

Juan Jimenez wrote:
Yo Hitlaw, have you been spotted at the Sebring show? chuckle

Yes I was!!! And I also was within arms length from your puppet
master, he didn't even say hello. He did his normal run over and join
into a conversation with some people so he would have a witness if I
decided to terrorize him and then he left the premises. I looked around
behind him expecting to find you liplocked to his ass but fortunately
for you I had no such luck.

Besides what business is it of yours where I show up. For the record
I'll likely be there all four days then it is off to some other far off
land.

Frank M.Hitlaw on vacation in Sebring,