Old May 31st 17, 06:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tango Eight

Default Best soaring site in USA ?

On Wednesday, May 31, 2017 at 12:42:30 PM UTC-4, Dan Marotta wrote:
Stated like a true Easterner. Come to the southwest on your next
vacation. We have a treat in store for you!

Awesome... I was all of 7 years old when this thread started... can't wait till we have people commenting who are younger than the threads!
And answer to the question is unequivocally New Hampshire

--
Dan, 5J

Look up the precip maps for 2017, and you'll see that Chris is having a little joke at his own expense :-). It'll get good, again. Patience required here.

best,

Evan / T8