Old September 30th 18, 02:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
vtcyclist

Default March and April Soaring...where?

Thank you all for the replies. Rich, you make Seminole sound good enough to stay.

I went to HS a million years ago in NM. Traveling west has a lot of appeal. Especially later in the season when strong western thermals are booming. I'd like to plan that trip to include Moriarty NM, Boulder CO, Nephi UT.

On the other hand, Orlando, FL is 900 miles closer. Starting off at Seminole sounds like a great idea. Mulling over ideas yesterday after flying, enough suggestions surfaced to give this idea some legs.

Places suggested to stop and fly from south to north, Seminole, Sequatchie Ridge Camp, New Castle, Mifflin. Time to grease my trailer bearings, eh?

Thanks again.

- JM