Old January 17th 20, 07:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default A different look

I've got quite a bit of time in Tom Bjork's ASH-30mi.Â* And while these
beautiful super ships have performance advantages all over my Stemme,
they just can't compare to the pleasure of flying my big boat with a
friend or loved one right next to me.Â* And before I'd spend the cash for
such a super paint job, I'd have to spend the time to clean the poor
thing up.Â* It's too cold now in the mountains of New Mexico and, when it
warms up, I'll be spending my time flying! :-D

On 1/17/2020 12:26 PM, Jonathan St. Cloud wrote:
On Friday, January 17, 2020 at 11:16:41 AM UTC-8, Dan Marotta wrote:
That's a pretty sweet looking paint job but red would be more visible
than gray.Â* But...Â* I think the owner was going for good looks rather
than visibility and he achieved that goal.

On 1/16/2020 7:35 PM, wrote:
It reminds me of an IS-28

--
Dan, 5J

I am sure they would love to have your order.
https://www.alexander-schleicher.de/...-32-mi-fliegt/

--
Dan, 5J