Old August 9th 03, 05:14 PM
RobertR237

Default KitPlanes - Home Page by Ron Wanttaja

Hey Ron,

Ok, now that I am infamous, where are the riches you promised.

Just got my September issue of KitPlanes and saw the story on Building a Home
Page. Great article and I was pleased to see my Web Page in the composite shot
at the beginning of the article. I was really surprised to see a much larger
shot and caption on one of the following pages.

Thanks for the coverage and I am watching the mailbox every day for that
fortune you promised. ;-)

Bob Reed

"Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advice,
(M.A.S.H. Sidney Freedman)