Old August 10th 03, 01:30 AM
Tom Dukerich

And pop-ups are annoying.

On Sat, 09 Aug 2003 21:45:30 +0000, Scott wrote:

Nah, you don't want to use composer. Real Men and Women write in HTML!

Been there, Doing that for 5 years now...

Scott
http://corbenflyer.tripod.com
Building RV-4
Gotta Fly or Gonna Die!

Jerry Wass wrote:

Yeah Man!
Thanks Ron !
I was just tryin to learn how to do that--my network provider will give me a site,
& the best thing--(I didn't know till you told me) My Nutscrape 4.8 has the
Composer
too!!--2WINGS2U--Jerry

RobertR237 wrote:

Hey Ron,

Ok, now that I am infamous, where are the riches you promised.

Just got my September issue of KitPlanes and saw the story on Building a Home
Page. Great article and I was pleased to see my Web Page in the composite shot
at the beginning of the article. I was really surprised to see a much larger
shot and caption on one of the following pages.

Thanks for the coverage and I am watching the mailbox every day for that
fortune you promised. ;-)

Bob Reed

"Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advice,
(M.A.S.H. Sidney Freedman)