Old June 12th 07, 04:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
5Z

Default Google sectionals

On Jun 12, 8:59 am, Dick wrote:
Not exactly being on the leading edge in the world of computer geeks,
I have not followed this thread. Is it now possible to download and
print on a 8 1/2" by 11" sheet a composite of parts of the three
sectionals that are included in our flight envelope?

As a GlidePlan subscriber, you can request a custom chart that is the
result of merging two or more parts of a sectional chart. These are
also kept up to date with new sectional chart releases.

You can then select and print specific areas as needed.

-Tom