Old March 12th 10, 07:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Peter Wyld[_2_]

Default LK8000 questions

"Andy" wrote in message
On Mar 12, 12:42 am, TRKA wrote:

Mike this is absolutly not true what you are saying!!!! How could you
write that when you dont know it really.
Every feature and every bugfix is well documentated and there is a
great manual!www.bware.it/xcsoar

Unless I completely misunderstood Mike's post he was saying that the
LK8000 development team has found and fixed bugs in the XCSoar code.
I don't see how that detracts in any way from the XCSoar team's
documentation of known bugs and fixes.

I don't know the exact relationship between LK8000 and XCSoar source
code, or the present and past relationships between the developers. I
do hope, however, that if developers of XCSoar derivatives find bugs
in the baseline XCSoar code that the various development teams will
work together to share information so all end users of either product
will benefit.

Thanks to both teams for their work on what appears to be very
interesting software.

Andy

I'm sure it's going to be wonderful, I just wish it would get released!

Any chance of a WinCE 6.0 version ??
The reason I ask is that XCSoar 5.2.4. dies on startup with an application
error, previous versions just do nothing !

Keep up the great work guys, I know it's going to be good!