Old May 24th 10, 09:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
noel.wade

Default Barographs?

On May 24, 1:39*pm, Tony wrote:

club who are barograph free not to mention the club itself only has 1
barograph but 3 gliders. *I just like the idea of having a few
barographs around in case one of my students or friends are going
flying on a day where a badge leg or state record could be claimed.

Bah, save yourself a ton of trouble. Buy a self-contained unit like
the ewMicroRecorder. Its perfect for a club setting, has an internal
battery, a simple on-off switch (and no other complications), and
requires just a standard USB cable (or SD card reader) to download
your flight. If you want to get "fancy" you can hook it up to a PDA
for a moving-map navigation system; but if you just want to log
flights you only need what comes in the box!

Take care,

--Noel