Old April 22nd 05, 01:04 PM
Jay Honeck

Move to the city - then there'll be plenty of nearby kids. That will
always be a problem in a rural area. If you live in high-density housing
in a large city, there will always be random outdoor activities for
groups of kids.

We live in a city of 65,000, in a metropolitan area of over 120,000.

True, it's not "high density housing" -- something most of us fight all of
our lives to escape, at least in the Midwest. Having worked for the
Chicago Tribune, there is no way I would live in a big city -- not for all
the money in the world.

My regular gaming friends live in
England, Finland, Germany and the Czech Republic. Unfortunately, ping
times are too bad to the US, I'd like to be able to play games with
friends over there.

For those of us past 45, can you please explain what that phrase means?
What's a "ping time"?
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA