Old April 22nd 05, 01:52 PM
Dave Stadt

"Martin Hotze" wrote in message
"Jay Honeck" wrote:

You would think after the train bombings in Spain, there would be as

much --

as much as what?

or more -- security efforts expended on them?

hu? why? we _are_ crazy, but not _that_ crazy. (You only have to check

what
crazy things the secretary for internal affairs in Germany has in mind)

do you really think because of your security improvements (aheeem) since
'then' there has been no further attack by plane?

#m
--
http://www.hotze.priv.at/album/aviation/caution.jpg

In fact our own government says airport security has not improved since 9/11
and in fact the current government run security is not as effective as was
the privately run security. This is no surprise to me.