Old January 27th 09, 04:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tim Mara[_2_]

Default Dittel Radio

FSG50 and FSG60 are identical, manuals are the same
the only difference is the FSG60(M) has memory selector on top of the case
and memory selector on face...everything else is the same..both are old
radios
tim

"Surfer!" wrote in message
In message , Tim Mara
writes
it's already on line here
http://www.wingsandwheels.com/useful.htm
tim

I was hoping for the manual for the 50 rather than the 60 but thanks
anyway.

"Surfer!" wrote in message
In message , Karl Striedieck
writes
I have a FSG-50 manual if the 60 route doesn't work.

I have an FSG-50 in my glider with no manual - would it be possible to
scan it and email it to me? I live in the UK so unless you are here as
well that would work better than posting a copy IMHO.

KS

wrote in message
On Jan 25, 4:47 pm, wrote:
Does anybody have a manual or wiring diagram for an FSG 50?

I have FSG-60M... found manual here
http://www.wingsandwheels.com/FSG60M...r%20manual.pdf
(thanks Tim)

Maybe close enough to get you what you need?

-T8

--
Surfer!
Email to: ramwater at uk2 dot net