Old March 16th 04, 04:35 PM
Doug \Woody\ and Erin Beal

On 3/14/04 8:33 AM, in article ,
"Pechs1" wrote:

Juvat- I fly with a couple guys that wanted Hoovers or P-3s because they
planned to move on to the airlines. BRBR

Then they should have joined the USAF...I get peeved when a guy is already
looking toward his next career, before he has really gotten into his
first....BUT no airlines today!! Those weenies that rushed a trash hauler to
get into the airlines, got stuck in P-3s...and then 9/11...and the jobs dry
up.

I agree. I never joined up for the "airline training camp," but (1) the
jobs drying up were not a result of 9/11 and (2) timing is everything e.g.
folks that got hired in early 1999 are still flying at American but have
been furloughed by United.

--Woody