Old March 22nd 04, 07:10 PM
Will Dossel

nt (Krztalizer) wrote in message ...
Males totally rejected the idea, and last I heard, female Hornet pilots
weresomehow using piddle packs... although, I've never figured out
thehydromechanics of that evolution.Some things, I'm happy just not
knowing.--Woody

Had a pilot **** in the canteen once - tried to hand it back to me to dispose
of ("Are you nuts, sir?? Fling it out your own door!") but I don't recall using
one of those scanky-ass relief tubes (Is it plugged, or not? Care to find
out?)

-- In the E-2 'twas easy to do at altitude, just hold the switch down
and listen (pray) for the sound of rushing wind Had a guy in one
of the squadrons who had the urge *before* launch -- almost ended up
w/a down a/c 'cause the final checker initially couldn't figure out
what the fluid was and where it was coming from. 'course from that
day on the intrepid NFO was known as "Peeps". The classic though was
the copilot who poured the rest of his orange soda down the relief
tube and ended up painting the right side of the a/c under his window
orange. Us backenders have also been known to hold the door to CIC
shut to keep the front-enders out on their way back to take a dump in
the plastic bag in back. We sure didn't want to have to put up with
it for the next 5+ hours...

Oh, and for the distaff members, the COD ended up with a curtain for
privacy, I do believe

Will Dossel
Last of the Steeljaws (VAW-122)