Old January 22nd 04, 02:33 PM
Dave Butler

Jay Honeck wrote:
My Narco audio panel works just fine. However, the faceplate has been glued
back together twice by my avionics shop. (How it got broken in the first
place is anyone's guess...)

In the recent intense cold, the epoxy has let go again, so I think it's time
to replace the unit. Other than requiring the marker beacon lights/receiver
to be built-in, I have no prerequisites. Well, it would be nice if it fit
in the same hole without too much bother.

On the basis of no technical knowledge, but some personal experience with
customer service, plus lots of anecdotes from contributors to this newsgroup
(including you), why not start your search at PS Engineering?

I'm not an avionics person, but my impression of audio panels is that there is
no standardization and they are simply laboriously wired in soldered connections
and point to point wiring. I dont' think there exists any kind of slide-in
replacement for an audio panel, ever. I stand ready to be corrected.

Dave
Remove SHIRT to reply directly.