Old February 2nd 04, 04:30 PM
Marco Leon

Now it's time to fix all thos cracks in your interior plastic overlays I
used a similar type of plastic epoxy to fix my instrument panel plastic and
it worked great. I also was able to "re-cover" my right yoke with
Plasti-Dip and that too had great results. I was afraid that it would start
peeling after a year or so but it's still holding strong. Not as cold to the
touch as the powder-coated left yoke too.

Marco

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
Now invest some of that money in a Dremel tool and I'd bet you'll be
able to literally sculpt your next J-B Weld project.

Got one. It's a great tool, but the drill press gave me a solid, spinning
cutting tool against which to push the piece, rather than the other way
around.

This difference gave me much more control over the cut.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

http://www.usenet.com