Old May 4th 08, 06:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Cindy McCain Pilot?

"Rhonda Lea Kirk" wrote in news:fvkneh$oaa$1
@blackhelicopter.databasix.com:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
"Rhonda Lea Kirk" wrote in news:fvjhe4$je1$1
@blackhelicopter.databasix.com:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
news

On 2008-05-02 14:09:49 -0700, said:

Aw, c'mon, guys. On the one side you have a choice: a witch who
is a lawyer who is also married to a lawyer, or a lawyer who is
married to a witch who is also a lawyer.

On the other side you have a true American war hero who is

married
to a woman with a huge chest who owns a beer distributorship,
drives race cars and flies airplanes.

Is there really any contest here? :-)
--

I gotta hand it to ya CJ, you have a very good point.

Aww, you gonna be all nice and stuff now?

I really don't enjoy Maxie as much as I enjoyed Tarver, Bertie.

It's early days yet. I've only just got him lathered up. He has
potential! BTW,you know that Tarver ended up in the can, don't you?

The last I heard from Tarver was when he sent me an invitation to a
Yahoo!Group he'd started. That was 2003/4 or so.

How did he come to such a fate?

Decided to share his weed with his underage daughter.

And what happened to the other prominent ada kook regular? I can't
remember his name now, but he was hilarious. (Not Graham, but the one
who had that weird, deadpan writing style.)

Not sure who you mean, there. Not George?

Bertie