Old May 14th 08, 06:25 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

Default I give up, after many, many years!

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message
All can be said to be true at any given moment in time.
The bottom line on Usenet as I see it anyway, is in how the
individual sees his/her own interaction with the venue.
When it's all said and done, it will be only this interpretation that
defines the Usenet experience for a specific user.
I agree that it's confusing, and difficult to define; hence this
exchange as an example.
The main thing is that individuals be allowed to express opinion
without attack, but as I'm sure each of us is aware, difficult to
achieve on a consistent basis.
Anyone posting to Usenet for any length of time will eventually be
attacked and most likely assume an online posture more aggressive
than that experienced in everyday life.
The exact placing of the blame for this phenomenon remains for me
anyway, extremely difficult to define clearly and to an exact answer.

--
Dudley Henriques

Geez, what a crock.

Geez what a ****.