Old September 11th 19, 06:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
JS[_5_]

Default Wing flex at higher speed DG-100

On Wednesday, September 11, 2019 at 9:54:32 AM UTC-7, Senna Van den Bosch wrote:

Wow, never knew about this until now, I could actually see a nice curve going from the root of the wing to the tip, pretty cool to see, but had me a little worried (220 kph and I see that for the first time). I usually don't fly above 150, however that was fun to pass alongside the airfield at low altitude at the end of the day

The LS4 was the same. The washout that makes it so nice to fly at normal speeds does that.
The best fix is... Don't look at the tips near red line.
Jim