Old February 26th 08, 07:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
gatt[_2_]

Default Way off topic, but it has do to with rednecks

"Mike Noel" wrote in message
. ..

I guess Jay's idea of success is killing 10's of thousands of innocent
people including thousands of our troops, increasing the national debt by
over a trillion dollars, making the US look like a bully to the rest of the
world, and running our economy and military into the ground as an
inheritance for our children.

Increasingly hard to argue against those points except on one: Hussein was
a bully, and with regard to Afghanistan, most Americans don't view
themselves as "bullying" Al Qaeda anymore than they viewed themselves as
fighting WWII "bullying" after Pearl Harbor. They attacked us.

I will never regret my tax dollars being spent fighting AQ and the Taliban
anywhere in the world. I do, however, hold the war policy makers
accountable for NOT FINISHING THE FREAKIN' JOB before starting another one.
That's all.

-c