Old February 4th 07, 02:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Lou

Default Is there a problem with rah?

Consider how many times a person asks a question because they are
stuck or can't find the answer on an
older newsgroup page. Now consider how many completly stupid answers
he gets from the morons that don't really
know what their talking about. After a while of hearing complete
stupidity instead of helpful answers it's now wonder
the post have slowed down. I can't tell you how many times I've posted
because I want to try something different, and the
number one answer for the self appointed experts is "follow the
plans". Some answer for an experimental group.
Lou