Old May 27th 20, 09:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Hightime

Default What have we learned from all this?

On Sunday, April 5, 2020 at 4:07:17 PM UTC-6, Bob Youngblood wrote:
Interesting situation that we are all faced with the last few weeks, things are more serious than we ever expected. I was having a great discussion last evening with my family member who is an Infectious Disease MD, the discussion was eye opening! This is a game changer, and China has much to blame for not informing the world about what was happening with this virus.
The doctors in China that alerted the gov about what was happening have disappeared, probably shot in some kind of firing line. Infection was spread globally during this time of silence from the Chinese.
The good to come out of this is that Trump understands how vulnerable us as Americans are due to our lack of manufacturing that has been shipped abroad. We as a country will be in a much better position after this pandemic declines. Medications will once again be made in America, our dependency will be less on the global work force and our country will be better equipped to deal with the next medical crisis that exist. I have for some time been following the work of Dr. Jacob Glanville, who is funded by the Gates foundation. It was interesting to listen to his understanding of this situation and how it will be defeated.
Flaming liberals are still blaming Trump for this species threatening virus, just tune into the twisted media and listen to what these so called educated idiots are saying, tell me that Jim Acosta is playing with a full deck. Does he really think that this country has a respirator for every person!
What goes??? Bob

I wake up everyday glad I dont need math for final glide anymore