Old February 26th 19, 09:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bob Youngblood

Default Affect of Alcohol (Beer) on Soaring and Soaring Racing

On Tuesday, February 19, 2019 at 9:05:07 AM UTC-5, wrote:
I know Sebastian Kawa and a few others never touch alcohol. Some racing pilots stay away around competitions. Others have a beer waiting on ice when they land.

Is it just a high performance athlete focusing thing - or is there more to it. I did a search and couldn't fined any discussions.

WH

Did any of you guys ever read the book, Dead Doctors Don't Lie ???