Old October 27th 03, 07:26 PM
Don Tuite

On Mon, 27 Oct 2003 10:26:32 -0800, "Peter Duniho"
wrote:

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
Any suggestions are welcome, however!

The one comment I have is more of a question: when making reservations, are
guests able to guarantee a specific suite?

If not, I wouldn't bother with the floor plans, since all they do is create
expectations that may not be fulfilled. If they are able to, then
sure...having the floorplans is a nice enhancement to aid in selecting one's
suite (though I don't know if the amount of effort you put into it is worth
it ).

OTOH, Jay is promoting a destination, a "Honeckland in America's
Heartland." When you land there, your life is suddenly in
Technicolor. Filling the Web site with stuff means the adventure
starts before you ever leave home. (Look at that hot tub! There's
Jimmy Doolittle and the B-25s from the Tokyo raid taking off from the
deck of the USS Hornet!)

Don