Old April 18th 08, 12:28 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

Default Should I be scared -- C172 over Gross

NW_Pilot wrote:
"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message
NW_Pilot wrote:
"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message
NW_Pilot wrote:
Now this is Over Gross....

http://www.ferrypilotservice.com/overgross.jpg
Exposure suit?
How effective is that thing? I had to wear one of those damn Navy Poopy
suits flying a T38 out of NATC Pax River. If I had to go into the
Chesapeake Bay in December, I think the damn thing gave me an extra 5
minutes before I froze to death. Severely restricted stick travel as
well and took a half hour to get into! :-))

--
Dudley Henriques
About 5 to 10 min in the North Atlantic enough to maybe get in the raft

Interesting; about the same as the military suit. Looks well made, and
might be a tad more comfortable and easy to move about in :-)

--
Dudley Henriques

For Best Comfort and Time in water 15 to 20 min it's Mustang.... but wow
$$$$$$$$$$ and custom tailored.

http://www.mustangsurvival.com/produ...uct.php?id=135

Looks like the same suit we had. Probably is if it's expensive. I
remember having mixed emotions about them. I absolutely hated wearing
the damn thing but I sort of had in the back of my mind a thought about
how long I'd last after ejecting into the bay without having it on. :-)

--
Dudley Henriques