Old May 26th 21, 01:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Airport Bum

Default Replacing aging club Grobs...best options?

Great information here! Anyone out there have experience with and comments on the PW-6?

Cheers,
Jim J6

On Wednesday, May 26, 2021 at 6:21:52 AM UTC-4, Nick Hill wrote:
On 26/05/2021 10:42, Martin Gregorie wrote:
On Wed, 26 May 2021 09:43:14 +0100, Nick Hill wrote:

I've only flown a DG-1000 once, but thought it was easy to fly and land,
and very manoeverable one I got used to its size and weight, but getting
in and out of it wasn't easy - rather like an ASH-25.

The DG1001 with the high undercarriage is like that. The Club has an
undercarriage like the K21 and is as easy to get in/out of.

The Club Neo trainer with the new 18m winglets is noticabley improved
handling so not to be compared with the original in terms of behaviour
as a trainer.
--

Nick Hill