Old April 25th 05, 12:51 PM
jls

"Rob Turk" wrote in message
news:%X%ae.2221$184.2009@amstwist00...
"Morgans" wrote in message

Rob, with all or the other off topic stuff around here, I don't see why
you
would object to seeing questions, answers and discussions that are
actually
on topic, as to the workings of electronics, used for airplanes.

I don't understand 90% of what is being said about the electronics, but

still enjoy reading about it. If *you* do not, set up some filters to

get
rid of the RST, or Weir, or whatever subjects, of just mark the topics
read
when you come across them.

My vote is to leave the questions here.
--
Jim in NC

Don't get me wrong, Jim's comments and knowledge are to my benefit too. I
have no intention to filter any of his messages. I was just trying to get
people to think about the choise of communications channel they use. If
someone has a direct question for Jim, what's so difficult about getting

in
touch with him direct?

Rob

What's so difficult about having questions to Jim Weir answered here for the
benefit of us who would like to learn something? So many of the posts are
a morass of worthless personal invective: complain about those, why don't
you?