Old August 6th 20, 01:50 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Scott Williams[_2_]

Default Bailout and survival kit

On Wednesday, August 5, 2020 at 7:35:16 PM UTC-5, wrote:
"Does anybody wear a paracord belt?"
I'm certain of few things on the topic of bail out and survival, but one thing I am certain of is that if I survive the mid-air and decent under canopy the last thing I expect to be in short supply of is paracord.
-Doug

I once heard that Strong parachute company would give you a new 'chute if you used their brand in an emergency bailout. Probably in exchange for your story.
If that's true, make sure you have a Knife!!
Scott