Old July 5th 05, 06:07 PM
Gary Drescher

wrote in message
news:hByye.50$VN3.15@trnddc01...
For a while I was confused. How could someone as clearly challenged by
the
English language (and common logic) as Mr. Barrow have composed the lucid
and intelligent comments in his second post regarding vapor lock (which
completely contradicted his earlier post on THE SAME DAY)? However, I
took
his advice to heart and "got a clue." A simple Google search on the
phrase
"incompatibility between some of the additives in autogas" pointed me to
the
following website:
http://www.aviation-indonesia.com/mo...rticle&knid=16
It seems that in addition to his wealth of other shortcomings Mr. Barrow
is
also a plagiarist.

Actually, he did cite the source of the words in that post, though it may
not have been obvious that he was doing so.

--Gary