Old September 10th 19, 02:48 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
2G

Default another crash

On Monday, September 9, 2019 at 6:29:56 PM UTC-7, Nick Gilbert wrote:
believe whatever you like. If you're concerned about this sort of blowback, perhaps be more careful what you broadcast in a public forum, and consider who might be reading it.

Believe me, I don't give a **** about "blowback" - the facts will speak for themselves. Perhaps you, too, should review the two accidents that I posted links to. After all, physics also don't give a **** about opinions.

Tom