Old September 12th 19, 04:03 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Charlie Quebec

Default another crash

I assumed that it’s best to discuss safety related issues publicly, but then I should have learned from my previous experience with a club that is a safety disaster area,
so much so a previous CFI, when critiquing its claim to be low cost, described it as receiving a bi annual subsidy from its insurers due to the number of write offs they have.
If it wasn’t you Nick, I apologise, and my suspicions turn to a nasty bitter little leather faced turd I call D moaner, or perhaps a recent OAM winner.
Of course the gutless piece of **** won’t own up.
Luckily, my club officials are right behind me and taking up,the issue on my behalf.