Old February 21st 04, 09:31 PM
Andrew MacPherson

In article ,
(AJC) wrote:

was going for the iiyama e431s, but can't find anyone who
has one in stock

Mine came from Aria at the end of January, but I got lucky catching
them at the right time thanks to a newsgroup post. I also got three dead
pixels :-) It's a nice monitor except for the completely useless speakers
(they really are total shyte, almost zero bass response) but for gaming I
prefer my 18" CRT.

If I was buying again I'd definitely pay the extra £100 for the 19"
version.... or maybe I'd pay the same money for a 22" CRT, I'm not sure
now I come to think of it!

None of this helps you find an alternative though.

Andrew McP