Old May 7th 06, 07:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning

Default Iowa City Fly-In May 20-21

Journeyman wrote:
In article .com, Jay Honeck wrote:
Mark it on your calendar: We're just two weeks away from Iowa City's
annual "Big Kids Toy Show" -- our airport's big 2-day, fly-in breakfast
extravaganza!

Jay, why did you schedule this on the same weekend as the PJY fly-in?

Which reminds me...

Jay, the NPR/PRI radio show "What Do You Know?" will be in Iowa City
in June. If you're a fan, you will want to get tickets ASAP (free, IIRC).

And Morris: did you get the map and missive about flying in Colorado?