Old September 6th 19, 01:09 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Daly[_2_]

Default Wiring Harness Needed

On Thursday, September 5, 2019 at 10:54:10 AM UTC-4, wrote:
On Thursday, September 5, 2019 at 3:00:07 AM UTC-4, Eric Munk wrote:
At 22:05 04 September 2019, Dan Daly wrote:
On Wednesday, September 4, 2019 at 5:15:06 PM UTC-4, Al

McNamara wrote:
At 20:36 04 September 2019, Bob Youngblood wrote:
I have a radio that needs a wiring harness, Becker AR3201

can anyone
help.
Thanks, Bob

Suggest you try the European site (uras). Must be lots of

these kinking
around after our recent 833 switch over.

Most kept their wiring harness.

Jup. Just changed the connector.

It is not too hard to make your own harness. Especially if the system is simple: power, mic, PPT and speaker, no intercom or second seat. You need to connect the other ends of the wires to those things in any case. If your glider already has those things and old wires, "just change the connector". There was a thread here some months ago about where to get the connector to fit the AR4201, I don't know whether the AR3201 uses the same connector.

3201 is different from 4201.