Old September 18th 04, 07:53 AM
Denyav

Then are you saying that 38% of doctors in the US are not citizens?

When they came here they were not citizens or immigrants (permanent
residents),they were like all other foreign professionals, on temporary visas.
After 1965 the numbers of US Immigration Lawyers skyrocketed,for a reason I
guess.I fail to see the significance of your statistics on foreign born
employees.
The US has always been a nation of immigrants.

I fail to see the significance of your statistics on foreign born employees.
The US has always been a nation of immigrants.

US immigration policies are not very consistent and vey much depend on what our
ruling elite has in mind.

For example US immigration policies before 1920s were relaxed,followed by very
restrictive policies between 1920s and 1965.
Current US immigration policy that had been jump started by the most junior
Kennedy in 1964 is again a very relaxed policy.

BTW do you know what happens if you significantly exceed MTOW of any
plane?

Yes

Thats good.