Old March 17th 11, 04:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Nyal Williams[_2_]

Default Standard Cirrus

G-102 would be excellent.

On a side note: Grider Pirate should really be Grider Pirot. Makes me
wany to sing "Put a feather in his cap and called it Macalloni." (Sorry
for the bad linguistic joke; if you don't get it, look up "macaronic"
-- and I know it is still bad.)

At 13:57 17 March 2011, Grider Pirate wrote:
On Mar 16, 6:55=A0pm, Walt Connelly wrote:
Okay folks, your thoughts on the Standard Cirrus? =A0Good, bad
indifferent? =A0Flying tail, pros and cons? =A0I am new to gliding,
Commercial Add on, 140 flights and approx 100 hours, mostly in 1-34.
Would this be a reasonable next step?

Walt

--
Walt Connelly

Yes, but so is pretty much any 15 meter glass ship. If you're looking
at a Standard Cirrus, I'm guessing money IS an object. In near the
same price range don't rule out Libelles or Jantars. You've read it
here many times - the trailer makes a big difference.