Old July 27th 03, 01:03 AM
Iain Rae

Fred J. McCall wrote:
Jim Watt wrote:

:On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 16:10:48 GMT, Fred J. McCall
wrote:
:
:Jim Watt wrote:
:
::On Fri, 25 Jul 2003 18:55:04 -0700, "TinCanman"
wrote:
::
::I really don't give a tinkers damn about the IRA and Northern Ireland.
::
::Its a convenient example of international terrorism funded and
::supported by Americans.
:
:International only if you consider Northern Ireland a separate nation
:from England.
:
:No, the IRA murdered people in Germany, Holland and planned
:a substantial operation in Gibraltar

And who were they going after in Germany? In Holland?

Anyone english speaking with short hair if the results are anything to
go by.

In Gibraltar
(where they were pretty much shot out of hand, by the way).

But but the US's current rules they were unlawful combatants operating
in the battlefield and therefore eliglble to be shot out of hand.

In terms of being international well perhaps you could tell me what part
of the UK Jerry McCabe was in when he was killed and which part of the
British security services he was a member of at the time.