Old October 26th 03, 06:54 PM
Dave

Default FAA Knowledge test

Passed the Private pilot Knowledge test today. Been flying in the US on the
basis of my foreign licence for the last couple of years.

I decided that I ought to show willing and show I have the knowledge too.

Probably go the whole way next time in the US and do the three hours of
training before doing the flight test and hold the US PP certificate in my
own right rather than on the basis of the foreign licence.

Scored 97% which was OK the only real problems being a question on weather
over South Indiana.

Florida and California I know but South Indiana?
So I got that wrong. I will need to get the atlas out to work out where that
is. The other question that involves a place everyone's heard of but has no
idea where it is Kentucky, thankfully that did not turn up.

The other deficiency was on the purpose of the weather depiction chart

Dave