Old October 27th 04, 11:55 PM
Jim Weir

This question can NOT be answered properly without a drawing showing the
placement of ALL metal objects in the fuselage. Simply saying 'mostly wood and
fabric" indicates some metal, and unless we know size and positioning, any
comments are premature.

PLEASE do not come back on and try to describe the location of the metal
objects. Without a decent engineering drawing or sketch, anybody who answers is
simply taking a rectorandom stab at it.

jim

"Robert Loer"

-I am building a full size Cub look a like from LMA.

http://www.rst-engr.com