Old May 10th 05, 07:51 PM
Frank Ch. Eigler

Scott Moore wrote:

Frank Ch. Eigler wrote:
Tell me, just how much information would you require the feds to put
on paper before allowing yourself to form and state an educated
opinion about the wisdom of this flight?

Me? Actually, never. Fortunately, nobody asks my opinion. Our
yours, either, for that matter.

Does this mean that you intend henceforth to withhold your other
opinions until someone asks you for them?

Before calling any dead pilot an idiot, I recommend everyone take a
good look in the mirror.

(Say, was that an opinion?) These are not mutually exclusive. One
does not have to be perfect to recognize imperfection. That would be
an impossible requirement.

- FChE